Yesterday, Linda and I made a day trip escape to Helen, GA. Unbeknownst to us before our arrival, Helen is the site of a biker rally this weekend. It was Harley Davidson Country up in that bitch. Part of the time it was really cool; part of the time it was edging on scary. When it was all said and done we learned a number of lessons, and I feel it is my duty to share some of them:
(1) Harley Davidson isn’t just a bike. Harley Davidson is a way of life.
(2) “If you’re reading this I lost the bitch” shirts are considered cliche/lame by the biker people.
(3) The average biker man wouldn’t wear the item referenced in #2 because he knows his biker lady would fuck his shit up in a major way.
(4) If you tell a biker chick that you like her panties she’ll probably drop her chaps to give you a better view for a picture. (Photographic evidence up and to the left.)
(5) Biker men have a talent for getting women to flash their boobs as they’re shooting the hooch. No beads required!
(6) The biker people are a nice people. I can’t tell you how many times a biker bumped into me and I thought I was going to have to break my bottle for a bar fight but instead heard the words, “I’m sorry” or “Excuse me.”