THEME SELECTION PROCESS
COMMUNITY SUBMITS THEME SUGGESTIONS
SUMBIT THEME IDEAS TO firstname.lastname@example.org
DECEMBER 6, 2008
THE ATLANTA PRIDE COMMITTEE WILL PUBLISH THE TOP THEME SUGGESTIONS ON OUR WEBSITE
DECEMBER 7- JANUARY 1, 2009
REGISTER YOUR PREFERENCE BY VOTING ON THE ATLANTA PRIDE WEBSITE
JANUARY 3, 2009
THEME SELECTION IS ANNOUNCED!
2009 EVENT LOGO CONTEST SUMISSIONS ARE ACCEPTED (GUIDELINES WILL BE POSTED IN JANUARY)
THE PRIDE COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES THE 2009 EVENT LOGO WINNER
2009 Atlanta PRIDE Theme Guidelines
• The theme should be short and to the point, no more than roughly 4-8 words.
• The theme may embody a “call to action”
• The Theme should lend it self to being illustrated via simple graphic design.
• The theme should be able to be translated into floats and costumes for the parade.
• The theme may use a secondary clarifier or “tag line” if necessary and appropriate.
• The theme must harmonize with the tag line of “2009 Atlanta PRIDE Celebration” or “2009 Atlanta PRIDE Festival’.
• Please include your name, address and phone number for verification purposes